Are you a licensed nurse practitioner in North Dakota and not yet a member of NDNPA?
Please join your NDNPA colleague’s efforts now to advance the mutual goals of our profession and NDNPA!
Benefits of Membership
- Enhanced communication between nurse practitioners in the state of North Dakota
- Group membership to AANP
- Two paid registrations to National AANP conference annually
- Group membership with NDNA
- Resource for networking with professional peers throught the state
- Current legislative information for federal and state wide issues
- Voice of North Dakota NPs in state and national healthcare topics
Membership for the NDNPA consists of regular, student and affiliate members.
- Regular membership shall be open to nurse practitioners, of any specialty, licensed in North Dakota. A regular member shall pay dues, may vote, hold elected or appointed office and serve on committees.
- Student membership shall be open to any registered nurse who is a citizen of ND and enrolled in an accredited nurse practitioner program. A student member shall pay a reduced membership, participate in business discussion and serve on committees. Student members may not vote or serve as officers of NDNPA.
- Associate members are other health care providers who wish to promote the mission of the organization. Associate members shall pay a reduced membership, participate in business discussion and serve on committees. Associate members may not vote or serve as officers of NDPA.
CLICK HERE NOW to Join/Renew by mail.
Print, complete and mail form to listed address.
Online membership and renewal not yet available.